Tea Party Celebrations: Parties & Showers
The Hummingbird Tearoom is the perfect venue for intimate gatherings to host special events.
Birthday Milestones - Sweet Sixteen, Quinceneara, Fabulous 40, Sexy 60, and so on.
Price: $50 Per Guest
*Note: price is subject to change
(20% Gratuity Is Appreciated)
Maximum Venue Capacity: 30-35
Teatime: 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Beautiful table settings with our finest vintage china, silver, and linens.
- Seating for the agreed-upon number of guests (up to 35 total.)
- Fine loose-leaf teas (green, black, and white) from around the world served in beautiful vintage teacups.
- Iced Ginger Peach black tea
- Wildberry Hibiscus herbal tea
Finger Sandwiches (choice of three)
- Chicken salad - All-natural, organic chicken mixed with fresh cranberries, and sweet pecans - served on oat bread.
- Egg salad - Old-fashioned egg salad prepared with cage-free hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and special seasonings - served on white bread.
- Smoked salmon - Delicious slow-smoked salmon and organic micro greens layered upon a dill cream cheese spread - served on dark German bread.
- Classic Cucumber - Fresh, thin-sliced English cucumber layered upon a spread of Irish cheddar cheese - served on thin white bread.
- Roast beef - A robust-tasting sliced roast beef layered on a light spread of spicy horseradish - served on white bread.
- Green - Fresh, avocado, tomato, and goat cheese with a light spread of pesto - served on freshly baked cranberry/pistachio bread.
An exquisite personal-size quiche with organic baby spinach.
Refreshing Salad Cup
A finely tossed mixture of organic mixed greens, fresh strawberries, and pecans with goat cheese - served with a strawberry vinaigrette drizzle on top.
Artisan Personal-Size Pastries And Cakes (choice of two)
A gorgeous array of seasonal bite-size portions of utter deliciousness - all made right here in our bakery!
Mini SconeA fresh homemade scone (bite-size) straight from the bakery oven - served with clotted cream, jams, and lemon curd.
Elevate The Experience With A Celebration Cake!
Whole Cake - Add On
Include a luxurious homemade, wholesome cake to serve your guests! Orders must be submitted no less than 48 hours before your event.
We can customize cakes for an additional fee. Note: Prices are subject to change.
This luscious cake is perhaps our most popular cake! If you’re looking for a cake that delivers pure joy in every bite, this is the one. Ingredients include fresh organic bananas and pineapple, cage-free eggs, artisan unbleached flour, and cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate Sponge Cake
This light and airy cake is definitely a chocolate lover’s delight! Some ingredients include the finest cocoa, artisan unbleached flour, and cage-free eggs. Sandwiched in between the layers of sponge cake is blackberry jam. The finishing touch of dark chocolate frosting makes it too good to pass up!
Victoria Sponge Cake
What tearoom wouldn’t be complete without this iconic confection well-known in the U.K. Many say this is the closest thing to strawberry shortcake! Some ingredients include fresh organic strawberries, traditional strawberry jam, cage-free eggs, and artisan flour. A vanilla buttercream frosting pulls the cake together into a sweet masterpiece.
Flourless Chocolate Cake Tart (Gluten-Friendly)
If you are looking for a dessert that satisfies a sweet tooth without worrying about gluten, the Flourless Chocolate Cake Tart is to die for! Ingredients include cage-free eggs and dark chocolate. It is topped off with fresh, organic raspberries that rest upon a layer of sweet blackberry jam.
Event Venue Reservation Policies
Reservations to book the tearoom for your event should be submitted at least two weeks in advance. On occasion, we may have openings on short notice.
All reservations are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A deposit of $208 is due at the time of reservation. To receive a full refund if canceled, the cancellation must be submitted no less than 7 business days before the event date.
A final guest count must be submitted no less than 4 days before the scheduled event date/time. This allows us to prepare food accordingly.
On the day of the event, no-shows will not be refunded.