Our Organic Oolong Green Tea comes to us from the Wuyi mountains in Fuji Province of China.
Releasing a nutty aroma with vanilla undertones, this tea is packed with numerous medicinal properties.
While the dry leaves untwirl in the hot water, you can enjoy the irreplaceable health benefits of the ancient tea magic.
Oolong Green Tea is your well-being ally
- Stimulates fat burn
- Increase the number of burnt calories by 3.4%
- High in L-theanine, an amino acid that boosts brain work
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Prevent heart diseases
- Regulates high blood sugar
- Treats eczema
- Soothes other skin conditions
Oolong Green Tea is your shortcut to rejuvenated and clean skin, free of toxins.
Our organic tea blend carries millennium wisdom of proper health care.
An excellent choice for any occasion and every age.
The key to an irreplaceable flavor rollercoaster experience is in stepping time (10-30 seconds)
- Heat 12 ounces of water to 180°F
- Place 1 teaspoon of Organic Oolong Green Tea into an infuser and drop it into the hot water.
- Cover and steep for about 20 seconds.
- You can rebrew this tea up to 5 times.
Rebrewing is a journey that will introduce you to the different profiles of Oolong Green Tea while still enjoying the same properties.
This superb oolong tea grows at an elevation of over 3,200 feet in a valley below Horse Head Rock. The climate within this small area is considered a microclimate with its tropical-like moisture and temperature.
Oolongs make really good dessert teas.
Hummingbird Tearoom & Bakery – a Flavorful Journey for Your Senses!
Our products are:
- Patrons of local farmers and businesses.
- An organic, natural, and wholesome-driven business.
- Proud supporters of women in the business world.
- A business that sources our teas in a fair-trade manner.
- Proud supporters of Fistula Foundation, For Kid’s Sake, and Soup for Hope.