If you are looking for a ONE-OF-A-KIND gift for a friend with a small child, look no further than our Children’s Tea Gift Set!
Don’t leave your little ones out of a flavorful teatime afternoon and show them the magic of our herbal bliss.
An exquisite selection of organic products beautifully packaged in a charming keepsake box.
Enjoy a proper English tea time with your children or organize a tea party for their Bdays.
Our love for kids led us to create this astonishing gif box full of sweet and healthy surprises.
Have fun while preparing original English scones with your kids and teach them to appreciate a traditional teatime ritual.
Send our gift box to a friend with a kid and help them have a unique Bday party.
Teach your kids how to prepare proper English scones on a rainy afternoon.
An excellent gift for kindergarten and primary teachers.
Fulfilling surprise for any family with children.
A unique way to celebrate a kid’s Bday, first day at school, or any achievement.
How to Prepare Scones with Our Mix?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Whisk 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Keep a tablespoon of this mix for egg wash.
- Add 1 tablespoon melted butter (or oil for dairy-free,) and scone mix. Stir well.
- Next, add your favorite fruit.
- Knead the dough, although it will be a little sticky.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to ½ inch thickness.
- Cut the scones out with a cookie or pizza cutter.
- Place the cut scones on a greased or parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (or until golden brown.)
Serve warm and enjoy with a dollop of jam, marmalade, or lemon curd. Share your freshly-baked scones with the ones you love or invite your kids’ friends over for an unforgettable tea time experience.
There are no reviews yet.